Friends

The One with George Stephanopoulos

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 13, 1994 on NBC

• Excellent episode that's gonna make you laugh so hard!

In this episode, in the very begining of the first season, we can see Rachel, Phoebe and Monica having a girl's night and drinking for not having a plan in life... also they order pizza but they got the wrong one, the one that belongs to neighbour they spy through the window- George S. Personally I love the part where cushion fell from the balcony and later a stranger comes up and brings it back to Rachel:).
    On the other hand we have Ross remembering Carol and how that is the date when they 7 years ago consummated their physical relationship:) for the first time. Joey and Chandler are taking him to the game but Ross keeps to annoy them with remembernig stuff from that night...
    "ROSS: Uh-oh.
    CHANDLER: What? There was ice there that night with Carol? Plastic seats? Four thousand angry Pittsburgh fans?
    ROSS: No, actually I was just saying it looks like we're not sitting together. But now you mention it, there was ice there that night... It was the first frost..."
    The part in the hospital... just great, I loved the part with that nurse... holarious... great episode!