Friends

The One with Joey's Interview

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 04, 2002 on NBC

• One of the better "clip" shows.

Usually, I don't care much for clip shows at all. The one in season 6 was absolutely awful. The only tolerable clip show I can remember was the first one from season four that focused on Ross & Rachel's relationship. "TOW Vows" seemed like it was repeating things we JUST saw. However, this clip show was different. It focused on a soap opera interview, and the group tries to help Joey not say something stupid. The current thing that was going on was way more eventful, and most importantly, it was funny. Sure the clips focused on Joey, but this was different from TOW Mac and Cheese from season six that was awful. I felt like this was the writers chance at a redo. And they did a really good job of that. It focused on Joey's friendships, romantic interests, common stupidity. I think this episode was so great because to be honest, Joey is one of the funnier ones of the group, so looking back, it's one funny ride!
  • Just sit back as we reflect over the last 8 years.

Another hilarious flashback Friends episode hits the screen as Joey gets interviewed for Soap Opra Digest.

Joey asks his Friends to stand by while he is doing his interview so that he doesn't fall into the trap like he did last time - getting thrown down an elevator shaft was probably not the best step in his career.

We re-watch some of the most classic clips from Friends that can't help but put a smile on your face.