Friends

The One with Phoebe's Rats

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 16, 2003 on NBC

• Rachel continues bickering with Gavin at work, but after Monica invites Gavin to Rachel's birthday party. Chandler revels in his time off from work and Ross spends most of the episode trying to keep Joey away from Emma's nanny.

This episode is pretty average by Friend's standards. I've always enjoyed Rachel's work storylines and the arguing between Rachel and Gavin is pretty amusing. The ending (when they kiss on the balcony) was pretty predictable.
    Also predictable was the fact that Joey went after Ross and Rachel's "hot nanny." But the reaction when they discovered she was a lesbian was pretty funny. Matthew Perry is always my favorite, but he didn't have much to do in this episode other than watch TV and keep Joey and Molly (the nanny apart.) My least favorite storyline here was Phoebe and Mike with the rats. Obviously, a TV show with 6 characters is always going to have some sort of trivial storyline so that everyone's involved, but I generally find myself the least interested in Phoebe's stories and this one really bored me.