Friends

The One with Phoebe's Wedding

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2004 on NBC

• "I JUST WANTED A SIMPLE WEDDING! WHERE MY FIANCEE CAN GO TO THE BATHROOM ANYTIME HE WANTS!" - Phoebe

Phoebe is finally getting married. I love her and Mike together they complete each other with Phoebe being wonderfully weird, as Mike put it, Mike is a little more down to earth but can still love Phoebe. They have a lot of weddingepisodes in Friends and usually everything goes wrong. That was also the case in this one. Monica being the weddingplanner is driving Phoebe crazy, Rachel as the Maid of honor has to choose between Ross and Chandler for groomsman and Joey and Mike have a little misunderstanding as Joey has to fill in for Phoebe's stepfather and his very protective of his 'daughter'.

Then, when everyone works out their differences the're's a blizzard that closes all the bridges and tunnels. For a second it looks like the wedding's not gonna happen but then Monica has a great idea that Phoebe should get married outside Central Perk which I thought was a great idea with Phoebe growing up on the street and everything. In the end everything works out, every Friend has a role in the wedding and Chandler ends up having the most organized sex anyone's ever had.