The One with Phoebe's Wedding

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 12, 2004 on NBC

• ''I just wanted a simple wedding,where my fiancee can GO TO THE BATHROOM ANYTIME HE WANTS!!!''

Phoebe and Mike's wedding is on its way,and they've decided to give Monica the job of a wedding planner,which really wasn't the best idea.Monica(of course)arranges a fancy(and pretty boring)wedding,that is,until Phoebe fires her at the rehearsal dinner.
    At the end,the wedding takes place in unusual location,with even more unusual weather :)

This episode was a nice comeback from some previous entries to the 10th season.It contained many funny moments,a perfect wedding storyline and...other stuff :P ***BEST QUOTES***
    Phoebe:This is my wedding!And I don't want 'this',or 'this',or 'this'!Okay?I just wanted a SIMPLE wedding where my fiancee can go to the bathroom anytime he wants!!!!

Monica:I've even won awards for my organisation skills!
    Monica:Uh-huh.I've printed them out on my computer!

Joey:Friends,family,dog,thank you all for being here to witness this blessed event.The cold has now spread to my special part,so I'm gonna do the short version of this.

Phoebe:I got married!

Monica:The rehearsal dinner starts at 1800 hours.
    Monica:You don't know military time?
    Phoebe:Well,I must've been on the missile training on the day they taught that!
    Monica:Just subtract twelve!