Friends

The One with Princess Consuela

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 26, 2004 on NBC

• princess consuela bananahammock and crap bag

Monica and Chandler visit their house, which is in escrow, where Joey is comforted about losing his friends by the 8-year-old girl who presently lives there. Phoebe learns that she can change her name to whatever she wants, which turns out to be Princess Consuela Bananahammock. After Mike changes his name to Crap Bag, she decides to just be Phoebe Buffay Hannigan. Ross gets tenure at his job. But Rachel's boss is sitting next to her at an interview, and she loses her job. However, she runs into her old friend Mark, who offers her a job in Paris.
  • ...

Loved this episode. I think this has alot of comedy, perhaps more than alot of the other episodes. This episode is different because it is mainly set around Pheobe and Mike. We hardly get to see much of mike and he is really quite funny. Pheobes craziness and weirdness makes this show.Loved this episode. I think this has alot of comedy, perhaps more than alot of the other episodes. This episode is different because it is mainly set around Pheobe and Mike. We hardly get to see much of mike and he is really quite funny. Pheobes craziness and weirdness makes this show.
  • i liked it

i liked very much the thing with the names.. specially the one of Crap Bag haha its not like this is my favorite episode but definitly i liked it and is one of the ones that i will not forget cause my cousine and i still laugh of pheobes name from time to time
  • review >

one of my favourite friends episodes coz :-
    princess consuela banana hammock
    crap bag
    mike : i love princess consuela
    phoebe : i love crap
    and i really hate writing reviews coz i need 50 words :|
    phoebe: my friends can call me valerie
    then she changed her name back
    rated 9 for the funny name