Friends

The One with Rachel's Crush

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 29, 1998 on NBC

• It's like someone literally wrote down my worst nightmare and then charged me $32 to see it! - Chandler

Chandler and Ross go see a play where Kathy's the star in. Chandler is finally happy that he can have sex with the star of the play untill he finds out that Kathy has to have sex with a incredibly handsome man named Nick(we don't see him). He gets jealous and gets into a fight and they break up when Kathy actually sleeps with Nick and they break up. I didn't really like Kathy but I kind of wanted her to come back for one more appearance when Chandler was with Monica.
    Rachel gets a crush on a man named Joshua. Not that he was a great character but Rachel's crush and the way she acts around him is so funny. Monica can't stand the fact that she doesn't live in the big appartment anymore. Because she always has to be the hostess she gives the small apartment a makeover.
    The best part of this episode was when Joey told Rachel and Phoebe how he picks up women and we hear the famous line "Hey, how you doin'?" for the first time.