Friends

The One with Rachel's Date

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 25, 2001 on NBC

• Another Ross and Rachel classic episode.

As we know that Ross and Rachel are close to be together because of this baby, but things start to make them drift apart. As Rachel goes on her date and Ross says that he can't force himself to fall in love with her, and he can't force her to fall in love with him.

Ross claims that he always had a picture in his head, when he was in the ninth grade. The picture of him and his family. And as the episode go by, the picture is starting to drift away. Rachel goes on her date, which makes us and Ross feel that she doesn't want anything to do with Ross. But as Ross moves on and talks to a girl in the coffeehouse, Rachel slowly walks in and spots them, feels heartbroken, dejected and hopeless, then returns home.

When Rachel walks into the coffeehouse, didn't it want you to scream, "Ross!! Behind you! It's Rachel!"? Maybe it is just another classical episode, another tearjerker and painful to watch episode, an episode that complicates the Ross-Rachel relationship even more, an episode that makes us want to watch the show even more.