Friends

The One with Rachel's Dream

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 17, 2003 on NBC

• Man this episode was soooooo funny!!! Ross cracks me up sooo much in this episode you have to watch it.

This episode is one of my favourites in friends. It was sooooo funny!!! I loved it. Ross was such a crack up in this series because he was high on maple candy and then Chandler hid it and he was looking for it. At the beginng when chandler and ross arrived at the hotel there was apples in the bowl at the receptions desk and ross took them because he was high on maple candy and he wanted to sell them to gain money because the hotel ripped them off and then at the end there were pinecones in the bowl and he said *I want the pinecones* and Chandler was like *there's some outside* and ross said *but I want these ones* and then he took some and walked off with his suitcase and it opened and there were all these stuff from the hotel ross and chandler took and ross goes *Ahh my maple candy*. I know how I wrote it sounds lame and unfunny but seriously it was hillarious you gotta watch this episode.