Friends

The One with Rachel's New Dress

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 02, 1998 on NBC

• Rachel's plot.

I loved this episode because of Rachel's plot mostly.I wonder when Mark is finally going to leave the show, he started to annoy me after this episode. Afraid of farm animals. he seems to be more & more like such a wuss. I like how the parents caught her with Rachel with her nightie. That must of been embarrassing. I like the continuity of Ross jealousy since 1994. I like how he thought Emily was gay that plot was hilarious. i liked how Carol fit in to the plot. Phoebe is going to name her kid Chandler! That is so awesome. I can't wait to see how this season will turn out.
  • This episode didn\'t really interest me that much

This episode was really boring in some storylines. The Ross and Emily storyline was really boring I mean I don\'t like Emily and this was just really boring because i could have cared less that Ross thought that Susan might turn Emily into a lesbian i mean she can do what she wants she is allowed to have friends. The Rachel/Joshua storyline was hilarious though with the whole being afraid of farm animals to his parents coming home early it just made the episode a little bit more interesting and it made me want to watch the rest of it. But the main reason I watched it is to figure out what Pheobe will name the third baby. I love the way Chandler got Pheobe to choose his name over Joey\'s. Other than the boring storyline this episode is quite funny when you aren\'t being bored. It does make you laugh though when you least expect it which I find happens with most friends episodes which is why it is so great.