Friends

The One with Ross's New Girlfriend

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 1995 on NBC

• One of my all-time favorite episodes.

Few episodes have as much comedy, both in timing and in words, as this episode does. Most of it is downright hilarious. Chandler telling Joey that he has to "stop the q-tip when there's resistance" is one of my favorite lines out of all ten seasons.

I love the storyline with Chandler and Joey's questionable tailor. Chandler always seems to encounter these kind of people and Joey is oblivious as always. Ross steps in and takes Chandler's side in a very funny line ("Yes that is how they measure pants... in PRISON!") The three guys work really well together, and this episode is no exception.

Phoebe does Monica's hair, with some less-than-perfect results. This was the least funniest of the storylines, but it was quite good nonetheless. Especially with all the others teasing Monica later, making Dudley Moore references.

The storyline with Ross, Rachel and Julie was really great as well. I thought Rachel was so funny when she tried to get in the way of Ross and Julie but without letting on how she felt. Like when she hung up the phone for Ross. Then she goes and invites Pablo into her bed, which is of course a mistake. The best acting in this episode was courtesty of Jennifer Aniston and Matthew Perry, and Aniston had a lot of room to shine in her storyline.

This is one of the episodes I really reccommend to people. One of my all-time favorites!