Friends

The One with Ross's New Girlfriend

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 1995 on NBC

• Awesome.

Rachel decides to tell Ross that she loves him and waits for him at the airport, not knowing he is returning with a new girlfriend named Julie thanks to Chandler's advice. Chandler feels guilty because he told Rachel that Ross loves her and had advised Ross to get over his feelings for her. Joey and Chandler get their hair cut by Phoebe. Monica wants her to cut her hair but Phoebe gives her an awful haircut. Chandler needs a suit, so Joey takes him to his tailor, who touches Chandler inappropriately. Chandler tells Joey of this, but Joey insists that is how pants are measured. Ross annoys everyone by talking about Julie, and Rachel becomes so desperate and upset that she spends the night with an old friend, Paulo, Rachel's ex boyfriend. This is like the hundredth time I have watched Friends but my first time reviewing them. Season one ending was awesome, but now it seems like Ross has forgot about Rachel, and Rachel is no starting to fall in love with Ross. I love the way Rachel acts in this episode. I love the way Chandleris in this episode too - I love him in every episode to be honest like everyone else. I love the wya Phoebe cuts Monicas har, I also love the way Joeys tailer is a weirdo. Great episode.