Friends

The One with Ross's Sandwich

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Dec 10, 1998 on NBC

• Ross is upset when somebody eats "the one good thing" going on in his life. He has to toughen up. Joey is tired of covering up for monica and chandler, and looking like a pervert to the rest of the group.

I absolutely love this episode. Mainly because we get to see Straight nail ross completely lose it. It is really hilarious when he walks in the Coffee house, he looks almost drunk.
    Monica having to pretend that she is "Disgusting" and that she is obsessed with Joey so that the rest of the gang won't find out about her and chandler is histerical. Pheobe is just, well pheobe in this episode. She reveals more about life on the street when she has to help ross get mean. I was in fits when she says "I'll tell you about the time I shot the cop... He shot me first".
    This episode is trademark, a real classic. It is one of the episodes where you can repeat the words "My sandwich!" to anybody and they will sure as hell know what you are talking about. Definately an episode to remember.
    By the way this is my first ever review so sorry if its kinda suckish.