The One with Ross's Tan

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 09, 2003 on NBC

• Mississippilessly?

Ross gets a spray-on tan, but it can't end there! He ends up getting a "12" on his front and a "0" on his back, it's hilarious :). So, as Chandler said, "You could do a duet of 'Ebony and Ivory' all by yourself!" More mishaps with the spray on tan makes this one of my favorite episodes! I mean, who can't get a spray on tan? Ross, the Divorce Force, can't!

Also, Joey and Rachel have their first official date, which goes pretty okay. But, when they get back to the apartment, everything goes wrong. Rachel can't seem to get through Joey's moves without either giggling or slapping his hand away. Not as funny as the title plotline, but still "Friends" funny, nonetheless!

And, yet another plotline(I think that great number of plotlines in this episode is the secret to it's funniness, much like TOW They All Turn Thirty) is Monica and Phoebe's old neighbor, Amanda, comes back. She's a little... Over-confident of herself, you could say... But, she's hysterical, and almost as silly as Ross' tan. She's come back with a fake British accent, even though "You're from Yonkers! Your last name is Buffo-Martezi!"(Monica).

So, to sum it all up, this is at least in the top 10 episodes, maybe in the top 5, so if you haven't seen it yet, WATCH IT!!!