Friends

The One with the Baby Shower

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 25, 2002 on NBC

"Tu madre es loca!" One of the memorable lines of this episode, but I have to say, this wasn't the best episode. Rachel's mom was incredibly annoying, just as annoying as she was in the second season when she guest starred. It seemed too out of the blue as well. After 6 years of not being on the show, she comes back now? Now that Rachel has gotten married, divorce, and got pregnant? Some caring mom Rachel has. Monica wanting Rachel's mom to forgive her for not inviting her to the party was a newfound quality found in Monica. Always seeking forgiveness, although you can connect that with Monica's quality to always seek approval from others. Phoebe continues to be the best out of the six friends currently in season eight. She hasn't changed much, and her quirkiness continues to amaze me.

Others on the other hand have completely changed and have become exaggerated. I did not enjoy the segment of Bamboozled at all. It was a pointless filler plot, that was incredibly boring after a while. I mean, it was funny the first couple of lines, but then it got old FAST. So basically, you run of the mill season eight episode. Nothing special, same annoyances.