Friends

The One with the Cooking Class

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 02, 2002 on NBC

• Friends - Reaching the end of another great series.

Monica's restaurant gets a bad review in the Post. After confronting the critic who wrote it, she decides to join a cooking class, with Joey in tow. Ross goes on a date with a clerk from a baby store, making Rachel jealous. Chandler prepares for a job interview after Phoebe tells him that he makes a bad first impression.

Since the beginning of the show we have watched the evolotion of the six main characters on the show and the bonds between them as Friends. If you just sit back and think to yourself of all of the great lines, flashbacks and episodes they have had - It really makes you appreciate why this show went down in comedy history.
  • good, doodies or duties?

Monica's restaurant gets a bad review in the Post. After confronting the critic who wrote it, she decides to join a cooking class, with Joey in tow and joey learns the love of cooking and makes the best cookies in the class, even better than monica's and in the end thay get kicked out for not paying. Ross goes on a date with a clerk from a baby store, making Rachel jealous. Chandler prepares for a job interview after Phoebe tells him that he makes a bad first impression and succeeds untill the last bit after the interview where he talks to him.
  • This is the episode where Monica goes to a cooking class .

This is the episode where Joey is trying t leanr how to cook and he takes with him Monica to a cooking class and she does great and she feels loved and special because every body who is a begginer in the class are impressed with her . Later in the show Monica and Joey have to mek cookies and they make great cookies and there both praised in the class . Later there asked to make some sort of soup and they mentioned that the best of that soup is made in the restaurant where monicas works and so she makes it they love it and she reviels she is a porefessional chef who worls at that restaraunt and she is kicked out of the class but she feels great becuase she feels that people do love her food :) ! !
  • Fine example of all their personalities!

I love how serious Phoebe sounds while saying this. Rachel: "He almost got a whore at Sluts-R-Us!"
    Phoebe: "Is that a real place? Are they hiring?"
    And then at the cooking class Monica was so into herself thinking she was so good when she was too advanced to begin with to even be in the class and then Joey doesn't even know simple acting terms when they drop in on a beginners acting class. So funny.
  • Monica and Joey go to cooking class.

Good episode! Monica sure gets angry about her bad report. I would be mad to if I was told my food was bad. Well at least I am not a chef! I was shocked when Joey made those good cookies and she thought it was better than Monica's. Rachel gets upset about Ross dating this girl who she calls a slut. Phoebe teached Chandler for an interview. It was so funny at the end with Chandler jokes and then jokes about it and saying it never happened. Ah he is so funny!

This season sure has been quite a roller coaster ride. A handful of bad and good episodes all in one season. I'm not saying that's a good thing. All the plots here were pretty good though, we got development in some places, and just hilarity in others. What a Friends episode should be like. Or at least this is the shadow of what it should be like.

Rachel doesn't want Ross seeing anybody else when she starts getting jealous of a woman he meets at the baby store. All of Rachel's lines were comedic gold. Too many to mention, basically most of it is making fun of the woman Ross is dating, but it is absolutely hysterical. Ross agrees not to date anyone else by the end.

When Monica gets a bad review in the paper, which is hard to believe, considering she is a good chef. She accidentally stumbles upon a cooking class, that tells her she's the best ever, which brings back one of Monica's most common qualities. Seek for approval, but in this sense, it wasn't as exaggerated as it usually is in season eight. It was at an acceptable level. Put more plots with Monica & Joey together: It works!

The Phoebe & Chandler pairing together in a story line, I have never was a big fan of. Considering how cruel Phoebe is to Chandler some times. Sure it's for comic relief, but I always feel like she's picking on Chandler constantly. But this episode was okay, it was focused on Chandler's interview, which was great. Good episode overall.
  • Rachel's incredible

6.1
    Again Rachel is giving Ross trouble when he meets someone who likes him. It is very annoying; it happened with Julie, then with Bonnie, then with Emily, and even with her sister, Jill. And when Ross has a problem sher says he\'s being unreasonable. Either tell Ross she wants to be with him or let him be.