Friends

The One with the Cooking Class

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 02, 2002 on NBC

This season sure has been quite a roller coaster ride. A handful of bad and good episodes all in one season. I'm not saying that's a good thing. All the plots here were pretty good though, we got development in some places, and just hilarity in others. What a Friends episode should be like. Or at least this is the shadow of what it should be like.

Rachel doesn't want Ross seeing anybody else when she starts getting jealous of a woman he meets at the baby store. All of Rachel's lines were comedic gold. Too many to mention, basically most of it is making fun of the woman Ross is dating, but it is absolutely hysterical. Ross agrees not to date anyone else by the end.

When Monica gets a bad review in the paper, which is hard to believe, considering she is a good chef. She accidentally stumbles upon a cooking class, that tells her she's the best ever, which brings back one of Monica's most common qualities. Seek for approval, but in this sense, it wasn't as exaggerated as it usually is in season eight. It was at an acceptable level. Put more plots with Monica & Joey together: It works!

The Phoebe & Chandler pairing together in a story line, I have never was a big fan of. Considering how cruel Phoebe is to Chandler some times. Sure it's for comic relief, but I always feel like she's picking on Chandler constantly. But this episode was okay, it was focused on Chandler's interview, which was great. Good episode overall.