Friends

The One with the Cop

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 23, 1999 on NBC

• Joey has a dream about Monica. Phoebe finds a poilce badge and uses it. Ross buys a sofa and has a hard time getting to his apartment.

Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved this episode! It was funny. Ross yells at that guy. I just loved that Phoebe found that badge and acted like she was a cop! She told that lady to say sorry to the tree! Haha! That was just awesome. Phoebe yells at a cop then runs. At least she was a blonde so she got that date with him and didn't end up in jail. Ross got the couch stuck and almost had Chandler fall off the stairs. He wants to take it back after it got cut in half and he said he it was like that. Hehe!
  • ...

A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end.
  • a good episode

Joey has a dream about Monica that they are bf and gf after he sees them together and they say that he wants that intimacey. Phoebe finds a police badge under her seat at Central Perk and uses it to go on missions of mercy bossing people around untill the rel cop shows up but then they date instead of arresting her. Ross buys a sofa but has trouble moving it up the stairs into his new apartment and in the end has to cut it in half to finally fit it up the stairs but has to take it back instead.
  • Joey Dreams That He Is Dating Monica After He Sees Her & Chandler Together. Afterwards He Starts Hitting On Rachel Because He Wants A Relationship With A Friend. Ross Buys A New Sofa But He Can't Get It Up Into His Apartment.

One Of My Very Favourite Episodes!!!! It is just really funny throughout the whole episode but i really love the part where phoebe tells the woman to apoligize to the tree, and she actually does it! lol!. And the part at the very end when ross is trying to return his sofa to the store although it is now cut in half & he tries to make out that he recieved it that way but in the end all he gets is four dollars store credit. & the part where phoebe shouts at the police officer but then runs away when she finds out that he is an offcier. Totally Awesome Episode!
  • One of the best episodes of the season.

Well I really enjoyed watching this episode because it was so funny. My favorite plot was Ross trying to move the couch upstairs with Rachel, made them look like a couple. Also when Rachel finds out Ross counted how much times they did it, I laugh so hard. I couldn't breathe. I liked Joey's dream about Monica. Gives Monica/Joey shippers a chance. Anyways besides all that the "main plot." The cop catches Phoebe and ends up asking her out? I like how Phoebe was trying to bust guys on the street. Also a funny plot. An amazing hilarious episode overall that is one of the best episodes of the season.
  • Good except for the end.

Did you know I can't stand Phoebe? She is stupid and annoying. And the end is complete bull poop. The cop could have lost his job. Then he could have been sub-peoned for not arresting Phoebe. She was a criminal, and he didn't arrest her because she's pretty. So unbelievably stupid. All her story-lines are. Her pregnancy, her stupid broken family, her living on the street, when her grandma was in the city. And, obviously, Ursula wasn't living on the street... Why didn't Phoebe go with Ursula?So annoying!! Friends would be the most awesome show if she wasn't in it. I can't stand her!! The rest of the ep was good.
TBS