Friends

The One with the Dollhouse

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 10, 1997 on NBC

• A Chandler/Rachel plot.

This episode was great! I love Chandler/Rachel plots! It is so great. Joanna & Chandler gets set up by Rachel. But Chandler has a problem, he has a problem with saying he would call the girl back. I like how even though he turned Joanna down, he still said that he would call her back. I love Rachel's reaction to everything! A lot of development with the dollhouse, first Monica gets one, then Phoebe gets one and then it burns down. I like how they took a break from the Pete arc. Joey & Kate have sex. Kate is a total jerk in my opinion.
  • Another great episode.

This Episode is Great.In this Episode Rachel sets up a date for Chandler with her boss but after the date Chandler Says he will call her but Doesn't Cause he doesn't like her so Rachel's boss keeps asking Rachel why Chandler Hasn't call yet so Chandler has to goes on another date with Rachel's boss or Rachel will be Fired. Joey Starts dating one of he's biggest fans but breaks-up with her cause he thinks he is dating Kate his co-star in a movie but he finds out isn't. Monica's Aunt dies and leaves Monica her dollhouse And Monica does not want Phoebe playing with the dollhouse so Phoebe makes her own dollhouse and later Ross finds Phoebe's dollhouse on fire.
  • An almost pure-comedy episode. So great! SPOILERS inside

I always thought of this as a "minor" episode of the third series since the major ones are the one about Ross and Rachel. But seeing this episode again made me change my mind. This episode is so great, wonderfully funny! The main romantic story is Joey's and even that one provides us with good laughs; but the character I like the most in this episode is Joanna, Rachel's boss that is crazy about Chandler (well, actually just crazy!) man that plot was good! I mean almost every Joanna's line is funny and even Rachel's! The remaining scenes are about the dollhouses and we got some very fun moments, mainly from Phoebe, there too!
    What else to say? Another wonderful 3rd season episode!