Friends

The One with the Donor

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 08, 2003 on NBC

• "You can't just bring some random guy at home and expect him to be our sperm donor!" - Monica

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the whole Rachel liking Joey storyline. But this was a funny episode. Charlie, Joey and Rachel are hanging out at Central Perk. Charlie says she has to go shopping which she hates because she's not good at picking out clothes. Joey suggest that she should go with Rachel who loves to shop. Phoebe decides to join them because she has to go to a party where Mike's gonna be and she has to look fabulous.
    So they go to the mall and Charlie wonders if Rachel would like to go to the movie sometime. Rachel says she can't because she has seen all the movies. Phoebe draggs Rachel to the dressing room where Rachel admits she likes Joey. Charlie overheard them but thinks it was Phoebe who likes Joey. Weird because their voices don't look like each other at all. Chandler invites a handsome guy from work over for drinks, who he thinks will be a perfect sperm donor. After a conversation with a lot of inappropriate questions (which was really funny) Monica decides that if she can't get pregnant by Chandler she doesn't want to get pregnant at all.

On her way over to the party Phoebe runs into David who is back for good. They go get a drink.