Friends

The One with the Embryos

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 15, 1998 on NBC

• One of the best episode in the whole series..

i'm still watching this episode when i need something to cheer me up..in my opinion this is among the best episode in the FRIENDS..

the episode start with the sound of the chicken wakes up rachel and monica from sleep..it's funny when rachel ask monica if the sound came from her even though it's obviously from the chicks..very funny..haha

then the episode develops with joey and chandler play a guessing game with rachel and monica about the things rachel bought from shopping and it's funny when joey know exactly the private things about rachel..from there they brought the game into another level that eventually brought the girls to bet their apartment in exchange for the boys to get rid their birds if they win the game..the game scene is my favourate one because there are lot of funny jokes and information about both of the boys and girls..

the ending was also a good one when pheebs confirms to all of them that she is pregnant even though she's just underwent the procedure few hours before..

what can i say that this episode is one of the best episode in the FRIENDS..
NICK 2