Friends

The One with the Football

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 21, 1996 on NBC

• Definately a favorite!

Of all of the amazing episodes of Friends, this is definately one of my favorites. The Thanksgiving episodes were always among my favorite episodes of each season, and this is my favorite Thanksgiving episode. I think this episode was hilarious. I was laughing uncontrollably when Phoebe pulled up her shirt to distract Chandler. I think Jennifer did a great job with Rachel's fear/lack of knowledge about football. It was really funny. I was glad to see Chandler get the girl over Joey for once, because it bothers me how much they pick on him, and how little they pick on Joey. I thought it was really funny that Joey thought the girl had two names. I think Courteney was at the top of her game in the third season, and this episode really showed her and David (who was amazing each and every season, IMO) off really well. I really enjoyed seeing how competitive they are and learning about the Geller cup. I also laughed really hard when Rachel and Pheobe didn't understand that that Joey and Chandler were talking about the NFL, and considered playing. I about died when Rachel said "I have work Monday nights". With Thanksgiving coming up, I'm so excited about watching all of the Friends Thanksgiving episodes again. This is definately one of the funniest episodes of the entire series.