Friends

The One with the Giant Poking Device

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 1996 on NBC

• Friends Super Advice #3

What i love in Friends that Friends is not just a comedy show...it's got alot of very very great things about real life, and i dont talk about these Amirecan lifestyle, but it's like every one at the world ..

In this case Chandler find out that his internet crush was for Janice "TOW Barry and Mindy's Wedding", he really fall in love with her for the previous 7 episodes. Although she's married.. having a child.. and ofcourse above all noone of his friends stand her.
    The small point here ... Chandler explane it in this well written episode when he told Janice "I think you should go back with Gary. I don’t wanna be the guy that breaks up a family, y'know when my parents split up, it was because of that guy. Whenever I would see him I was always think y'know ‘You’re the reason, you are the reason why their not together.’ and I hated that guy....."

Giving the family another chance is 100% better than just fooling around.

Anyway I just love friends...I love thier storylines,and what Underneath it.

Coming Up Next : The One The Morning After (2)

Also Checkout