Friends

The One with the Giant Poking Device

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 14, 1996 on NBC

• "Monica Bang!"

This is such a great episode. First off I love it when you can see the actor trying so hard not to laugh to ruin the shot. At the end of the episode when Ross leads Monica to believe that she bumped Ben's head so hard that he forgot letters and walked funny I couldn't help but laugh, then you can see Rachel (more it's Jennifer trying not to ruin the moment) laughing in the background. That's just funny. Although poor Chandler loses Janice (darn) I like the part when he and Phoebe sing Endless Love. They mess up the last note like 7 times but it's a great way to end the show. Throughout the show, Phoebe believes she is going to kill someone because she has to go to the dentist and someone always dies when she goes to the dentist. When she gets back to Monica and Rachel's apartment she uses their phone to call everyone she knows. When she is calling Chandler, he doesn't answer cuz he is in the middle of a very deep conversation with Janice, so she runs across the hall which gave some comic relief to the tragedy that was occurring for Matthew Perry's character. I love this ep!!!!!!!