Friends

The One with the Girl Who Hits Joey

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 18, 1999 on NBC

• Chandler proposes!?

This episode was a total shocker. I thought Monica & Chandler were going to get married right then & there. I was so excited but then got bu7mmed when they called it out> I liked when Rachel & Katie were punching each other and then Rachel kicks her. That was hilarious. I could not stop laughing. I like how Joey felt hurt just cause she was punching him. I love the Monica & Chandler plot. I also love how they are so out in the open now. Monica did look mad. I like how Rachel gave Chandler the talk that made him start the fight in the first place. Amazing episode!
  • ...

A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end. A great episode, with a really interessting storyline and a good and funny cast. And like all episodes it has it's great wave in the storyline and a good cliff hanger at the end.
  • Joey starts dating a little girl who packs a hard punch.

Ross is sure angry! He comes yelling over and yelling at Chandler and Chandler is so funny! He says this was good and plans to jump at the window but of course Monica stops him. Ross got happy when he was like my best friend and my sister and then he got angry again when he was the last to find out but then happy. Ross can be a very confusing person sometimes. OMG! Chandler asks to Monica to marry him. I think that was perfect timing because Chandler doesn't ask Monica to marry him until the end of season 6 and then they get married at the end of season 7! That mean they dated 2 years and their wedding was 1 year after and common on they are like 30 and it took them that long!
  • Just a friendly little punch.

Joey starts to go out with a great girl, but seems to have just one problem... she gives playful punches, and they seem to bother and hurt Joey. He says that they feel like "very small, but very real BATS!" Joey decides to break uo with her, but he knows that she hits hard when she's playing, that she'll really pack a punch when she's angry. He wears alot of sweaters for extra padding. When she comes in, Rachel decides to talk to her and gets a little taste of what Joey was talking about. She does hit a little hard, and it does hurt. Rachel then kicked her in the leg after getting annoyed with getting playfully punched. She then asks Joey is he gonna do anything. And if he doesn't, she's going to walk out right now. Hey simply responds "Nah" and she's on her way. Goodbye abusive girlfriend.
  • Great episode!

This episode is really cool, Chandler begins to feel awkward when the other guys begin to feel that they are getting married, later on Chandler can not figure out why Monica is so mad so he proposes to her. Meanwhile, Joey begins to get hit by his new girlfriend, Katie, and everyone laughs at him, and Ross gets hated by his neighbors, really cool!
  • Pretty good episode.

It's funny to see how uneasy Joey is when he realises he isn't in control of the situation. It's very rare that we see Joey having relationship problems, so its funny to see.

I like the scene where Rachel kicks Katie, it shows how good this show is and that there is no boundaries.