Friends

The One with the Joke

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Jan 13, 2000 on NBC

• "He stole my joke. You know what? I'm going to get a joke journal. Y'know? And document the date and time of every single one of my jokes." - Chandler

This episode was okay. It wasn't the best but it had some good jokes. Ross is very happy because Playboy printed a joke he sent in (are there jokes in Playboy?) Chandler however get's very mad because he thinks he made up the joke. They fight about this the entire episode untill they ask Monica to decide whose joke it is. She makes it clear that the joke, well sucks.
    The girls are looking at a Playboy which brings up the question if you had to pick one of us to date who would you pick? Monica is not happy that Phoebe chooses Rachel and demands a list and go through it point by point. I love it when Monica get's all competitive.
    Joey gets a job at Central Perk, I wonder if he's a better waiter then Rachel.
    My favorite part in this episode was when Monica and Chandler are in bed together and they listen to each other without listening to each other. The ending was also funny when they ask the guys who they would date and Chandler says Joey.