Friends

The One with the Male Nanny

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 2002 on NBC

• WOW That was fantastic

i loved this episode i have no idea why this is not really spoken about because i think its an amazing episode.
    Spoilers ahead
    I loved the whole freddie prince junior male nanny thing, i thought it was good and especially good when you see ross\' reactions.I loved the scene when chandler tries to be funny and they all laugh out of pity and then joeys fake laugh was hilarious.I also liked the mike david and phoebe story line because david(phoebes love from 7 years ago) returns just when phoebe and mike ex change their keys.It is also the 200th episode of friends.
  • I loved this episode!

I absolutly loved this episode!
    I think this episode was so great. This episode had a lot of funny moments in it. This episode also had another plus it had freddie prince jr. in it and he is so sexy so that made the show really great. I just cant believe that they didnt like him as the nanny because if they did he would be on the show a lot more and that would be really cool. But what i cant believe is that he played a nanny. This episode was really good. I loved this episode it was just another reason why i love the show so much.
  • The Male Nanny...

Great episode! Rachel likes a male nanny while Ross doesn't. I found him quite funny. Chandler is mad because Monica thinks someone else is the funniest guy she met. Phoebe runs into David and they end up kissing. Not good. Mike comes in but Phoebe tells him that she doesn't like David that way anymore. David is a weird guy but funny. Alot at the end when he was like to Mike if he comes to Russia and then he gives him his card. I wish they didn't fire the male nanny because he is so cool and his playing to cute Emma looking at him.
  • Pretty status quo episode.

There is some classic friends stuff in this episode and some stuff that you do not usually find...it all averages out to the status quo for the series. Not an extremely funny episode but there were far worse episodes in the ten year run of the show. I give it an 8.
  • Freddy Prince Jr.

7.8
    Freddy Prince Jr. makes a cameo, one of the few performances of his that I like. And he is a blast to watch. I'll just say hand puppets and leave it at that.

Joey: A man trying to be a nanny is like a woman trying to be...
    Ross: Yes! Yes, what is the end of that sentence?
    Monica: Yeah, what IS the end of that sentence?
    Joey: Uh... a penis model.