Friends

The One with the Mugging

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 13, 2003 on NBC

• Joey auditions for a part on Broadway. Phoebe and Ross get mugged together. Chandler discovers that he is the eldest person at his advertising internship.

Joey has an audition for a part in a Broadway show. At first the director doesn't like him. The second time he comes in he really has to pee, but he doesn't have time to go before the audition. The director really loves the way he acts when he has to pee and he gets the part. I thought this part was funny, though not the best part of the episode.

Chandler gets an internship at an advertising company. The first thing he has to advertise are shoes with wheels. He really doesn't know what to do with these, since he thinks he is too old for them. In the end he does figure something out and his boss loves it. I think this part is very funny, I always like chandler and this episode is no exception.

Phoebe and Ross walk down a street when a guy tries to mug them. Phoebe knows this mugger and she tells Monica and Ross about how she mugged people when she lived on the street. She figures out that when she was 14, she actually mugged Ross. She gave him back his "science guy" comic, that she stole. This is the funniest part of the episode. It's always funny to see Kyle Gass, even though his part is very small. All in all, this is a very good episode, especially since season nine isn't that great compared to the earlier seasons.