Friends

The One with the Nap Partners

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 09, 2000 on NBC

• The nap partners...!

This is one of my favorite episodes ever on Friends! The thing with Rachel and Phoebe was not that interesting, but the nap partners section was the most entertaining scene ever! This is one of my favorite episodes of friends, just thanks to that! Ross and Joey stay all night sleeping on the couch together, and they woke up pretty embarrassed. When Ross comes to bring Joey's movies back, Joey tells Ross that he wants to do it again since it was the best nap he ever got, Ross does not want to do it since it is weird, and he walks away. As a result, Joey tries many times to make Ross to take a nap with him but he declines all of them, and even freaks out every tiem he tries to. Ultimately, Joey tells Ross he is tired and he will go to his apartment and take a nap, and they woke up some time later, telling each other that it was really great, and suddenly find themselves into an awkward position when the rest of their friends find them together, and they both walk away embarrassed and without very convincement. I love this episode!