Friends

The One with the Prom Video

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 01, 1996 on NBC

• All of the friends are watching Monica and Rachel's prom video. Rachel's prom date doesn't show up so Ross was asked to take her and he agreed. Then Rachel's date comes and Ross is hurt. At the end, Rachel puts everything aside and kisses him at the end.

I think that is my favorite episode of all time. I love the part when Rachel realizes how much Ross loves her and that she forgives him for making the list. You know that Rachel has feelings for Ross but she hadn't forgiven him for making the list. I wouldn't blame her but you can see how much Ross loves her everytime he looks at her. The most supenseful part of the whole episode is when Rachel walks over to Ross, looks like she is just going to thank him and comfort him, and then she kisses him and everyone is like finally. :) Also I think that Ross was extremly hurt whe Rachel leaves with her date so it was a great moment when Rachel gave him what he always wanted- her. I think that he was so sweet to take her even though he was in college and it was a high school thing. Overall one of my favorite episodes.