Friends

The One with the Race Car Bed

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 07, 1996 on NBC

• A another good one, with a cliffhanger...

Yet another great episode this season. I must say I really enjoy watching Friends this season. So, let's see what can we see in this episode...

Monica decides to buy a new bed from Janice's ex-husband (soon to be), and Chandler can't find out about it. The best part about this was probably when the Race Car bed was delivered to Monica by mistake. I couldn't stop laughing when Phoebe and Joey didn't see it, or when Chandler was playing on the bed at the end of the episode. The end of the episode was also quite good, with a cliffhanger, but I must say I wasn't so intrigued by it.

I also enjoyed the scenes between Ross, Rachel and Rachel's dad. The tension between Ross and Rachel's dad turned into friendship, and it was quite good when they started to be good to one another. A good character development, at least for Rachel's dad.

And another good part was Joey's story, when he advised a man he was teaching how to play the part, and how he become more serious (or not). They should have probably made more eps with Joey being the teacher.

All in all, this is a really good episode, a classic, a must-see!