Friends

The One with the Red Sweater

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 04, 2001 on NBC

• It's amazing how this show can start incredibely well and end incredibely awesome.

It's just the second episode of season eight of "Friends", and the show is having higher and higher ratings. This episode, The One With The Red Sweater, was one of the funniest, one of the most exciting and wonderful episode.

How great did you feel at the end when Ross looks at the red sweater and says, "Oh, my sweater!" where the shocked audience go, "ooooohhhh!!!!" screaming and jumping out of their seats. And Ross goes on with the excitement, "I've been looking for it for weeks!!" and Monica and Chandler go, "Oh, my god!!" where a slow-up-to-take Joey goes, "Oh, my god!"

This show always has surprises for everyone. Sometimes, your heart just bumps with excitement when something beautiful and wonderful happens to one of your favorite characters. The greatest installment about this show is that every cast is differnt, has a different character, which is why you can choose your favorite one.