Friends

The One with the Ring

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 11, 2000 on NBC

• For every episode, there is usually one reason I look forward to watching it. In this episode, it was to see Phoebe hold the Civil War musket.

The Phoebe and Chandler scenes are just hilarious as they try to pick out the perfect ring and try to get it after someone else has bought it. I love Phoebe for trying out every ring, a crown, and holding the musket. And when she got put in 'jail.' Classic. I also loved it when Phoebe tried to haggle the ring for $10, and the two five dollar bills for $1. Rachel trying to get Paul to open up has its moments. Such as as when Paul hugged Joey, and Chandler had to get the credit card out of Joey's pant pocket. The more and more I watch Jennifer Aniston's hair, the more annoyed I get. It's way too long and kinda frizzy and really takes away from her beautiful face. As much as I could have cared less for the Rachel, I still think the long hair look was one of her worst in the show.

I kinda liked the storyline of Ross and Joey thinking that Chandler is mad at them because they did not invite him to the game. The best line is that Joey told Ross, "Where gonna be the new Joey and Chandler."

So overall, good episode...and I didn't realize how little screentime Courteney Cox got until I read the trivia...but Jenny Anny's hair bugged me.