Friends

The One with the Stoned Guy

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Feb 16, 1995 on NBC

• Awesome.

Monica cooks a gourmet meal for a restaurateur looking for a new chef. Unfortunately, he's stoned and would just as well eat taco shells as her haute cuisine. After working as a data processing permanent temp for five years, Chandler gets promoted to data processing supervisor, then quits. And Ross has a date with a beautiful colleague named Celia and gives new meaning to the term "spanking the monkey," when he brings her back to his place to meet Marcel. Celia is willing to have sex with him, but only if he'll talk dirty to her which he can't do so he asks Joey for help. I love this episode, I love everyepisde of Friends to be honest - I mean who doesn't?! Chandles quits his job, but it's so funny the way he acts about it - legend! Friends is too funny/ I love Jon Lovitz in this episode really good in it. Monica Ross tries to talk dirty - and oh my god it's too funny when Chandler walks in on Ross and Joey talking dirty to each other, one of the funniest things that has ever happen on Friends.