Friends

The One with the Stripper

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2001 on NBC

Now this is what I'm talking about. This episode pretty much flawless and hilarious. Two different plots came together and meshed so perfectly. Monica accidentally getting a prostitute for Joey & Chandler was quite entertaining, considering it can actually happen in real life. Like Joey said in this episode, Joey & Chandler never do "this" anymore. We haven't seen a plot with Joey & Chandler together in a while, and this episode was refreshing in that sense. I felt like Chandler has had every plot with Monica since this season started, and most of the time, the plots aren't that great. So getting Joey & Chandler together for a plot was smart. Now for the show stealer: Rachel tells her dad she is pregnant, but always manages to twist the truth counting on the fact that she is scared of him. Meanwhile Ross is on a date with Mona, and he tries to find a good time to tell her that Rachel's pregnant. But then Rachel throws Ross under the bus with her father. So Mona finds out from Rachel's father that Rachel is pregnant when Dr. Green comes barging in to Ross's apartment. A hilarious scene, It's always funny to see someone trying to impress two people. In Ross's case, it was Dr. Green and Mona. Mona & Ross break up but then get back together with the help of Rachel. All the interactions were quite amazing, and I'm glad they acknowledged Rachel's dad in a time like this.
  • A great episode directed by David Schwimmer (Ross)

We meet an old rather un-friendly character once again in this episode - Rachel's dad. Who manages to call Phoebe a lesbian and almost break up Mona and Ross within half an hour.

Monica, feeling sorry that Chandler did not get a bachelor party arranger a stripper for their anniversary present, but in an unfortunate mix up, accidentaly sends Chandler a hooker.

Barrels of laughs.
  • Great episode!

Great episode! I laughed so much during the part with Rachel's dad coming into Ross' apartment with Mono there and yelling at him and Mono and complaing about not marrying her and knocking her up. Mono was shocked but at the end she did stay with Ross even thought he is having a baby with Rachel.