Friends

The One with the Stripper

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 15, 2001 on NBC

Now this is what I'm talking about. This episode pretty much flawless and hilarious. Two different plots came together and meshed so perfectly. Monica accidentally getting a prostitute for Joey & Chandler was quite entertaining, considering it can actually happen in real life. Like Joey said in this episode, Joey & Chandler never do "this" anymore. We haven't seen a plot with Joey & Chandler together in a while, and this episode was refreshing in that sense. I felt like Chandler has had every plot with Monica since this season started, and most of the time, the plots aren't that great. So getting Joey & Chandler together for a plot was smart. Now for the show stealer: Rachel tells her dad she is pregnant, but always manages to twist the truth counting on the fact that she is scared of him. Meanwhile Ross is on a date with Mona, and he tries to find a good time to tell her that Rachel's pregnant. But then Rachel throws Ross under the bus with her father. So Mona finds out from Rachel's father that Rachel is pregnant when Dr. Green comes barging in to Ross's apartment. A hilarious scene, It's always funny to see someone trying to impress two people. In Ross's case, it was Dr. Green and Mona. Mona & Ross break up but then get back together with the help of Rachel. All the interactions were quite amazing, and I'm glad they acknowledged Rachel's dad in a time like this.