Friends

The One with the Tea Leaves

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 07, 2002 on NBC

2.5
    What has this show become? Everything about this episode was completely awful. We have yet another dreadful Joey & Rachel plot, that just deals with the over exaggerated aftermath of Joey telling Rachel he had feelings for her. Rachel wants to make it less awkward so she makes up some ridiculous story to get Joey's attention. Does this sound like a Friends episode to you?

Phoebe seeing her future in tea leaves was in character, but I wonder why they haven't mentioned this about her before? When she met the mystery guy, I did not laugh once. Alec Baldwin, now on 30 Rock, was probably the only highlight of this episode for the brief seconds he was on this episode.

Why oh why did they have to bring Mona back on to this show? Hasn't she caused enough damage? I'm glad finally this was the closure episode for her. This episode was completely forgettable, as was she. Ross was also in character, Mona was the only problem. Pretty much, an awful episode of Friends all around, if you disagree, then you just don't get it, you don't understand how much the quality has changed since the first 5 seasons. Compare an episode, you'll see.