Friends

The One with the Tiny T-Shirt

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 27, 1997 on NBC

• Mark returns.

Well, Ross was definitely right about Mark, He had a thing going for Rachel. He is the reason, her & Ross are not together, it really sucks how Ross & Rachel are now moving on. I'm glad Rachel rejected Mark. It was so sweet at the end when Ross gives Rachel the t-shirt at the end. And Rachel's face, it foreshadows she is still in love with him! I don't see why Monica is wasting her time with Pete since she still doesn't like him. Joey having a crush on Kate, don't think it is good enough to make a whole arc out of it. An okay episode.
  • "She's moving on! Okay, if it's not this guy, it's gonna be somebody else!" - Chandler

I liked this episode. It begins with Mark asking Rachel out. She however keeps thinking about Ross which is probally a sign that she isn't over him yet. So she decides that it is time to give him his stuff back. Ross kind of freaks out because he thought that she wanted to get back together. So he gets really mean and demands that she gives him his 'Frankie say Relax' t-shirt (which she loves) back.
    Monica goes out with Pete the millionair but she doesn't feel 'it' so she breaks up with him.
    Joey meets a girl that he likes but can't stand at the same time.
    Rachel decides to go on a date with Mark and they run into Ross wich was a very uncomfertable moment. Ross freaks out but Chandler makes him see that he too has to move on. So Ross gives Rachel the tiny t-shirt back.
  • Good episode. Laughter and Ross-Rachel.SPOILERS

This kind of episode is one of my favourites. In fact I like the episodes focused on Ross and Rachel's story, mainly in the first 5 seasons. The scene of the two of them talking about the T-shirt, with Ross being silly about it, I think it's a laughter-masterpiece! About the other storylines I liked seeing joey having some love troubles, since he's always the "latin lover" guy and this story could make him grow as a person. About the ending, well, it's one of my favourites too, with Ross doing the right thing giving the T-shirt back to Rachel since he loves her no matter what.