Friends

The One with the Videotape

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 18, 2001 on NBC

An amazing installment of Friends, without a doubt. I dare you not to laugh while watching this episode. Friends has definitely not forgotten how to make people laugh after 8 seasons, which makes this show spectacular. Just watch this episode, and you'll see exactly why. We know who the father of Rachel's pregnant, we know who the father is, now we get to find out how it happened! Too many hilarious scenes too mention. It all came together in the end. All plots managed to merge and it all went back to the videotape. Ross caught their one night together on videotape by accident. And they watch it to see who came on to who. Rachel being the one handing out "begging signals" was surprisingly hilarious. I'm really not enjoying Monica & Chandler. It's like the things they say now. I just find myself saying, "Is this for real" They're become caricatures of themselves, and that's something that I thought I'd never see on Friends. Joey & Phoebe continue to be perfect together in a plot. "We don't want Craig and Jenny's rejects"

Just a hilarious episode, that isn't worth missing. If this episode doesn't get you in to Friends, nothing will.