Friends

The One Without the Ski Trip

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Mar 06, 1997 on NBC

• Rachel is still acting like a baby about what Ross did.

3.9
    While I agree that it was a little insensitive and just plain dumb for Ross to go off and sleep with someone else so quickly, it can be said that the emotion level at that time clouded his judgement. And anyway, RACHEL was the one who asked for a break, all because Ross wanted to spend so much time with her and she was so into her job (which I'm not saying there's anything wrong with). So really, they were not together anymore. And if they were not together anymore, then he could do whatever he pleased, even if it was five minutes after they broke up. Yes, Ross did jump to a wrong conclusion when he heard that Mark was in the apartment with Rachel when he called from the bar, but still. I just always hated that she carried this grudge out for so long when she's the one that broke up with him in the first place. It really made me stop watching the show for a while 'cause I just got tired of hearing it. I wanted someone to tell her about herself but of course it never happened. It was just one of those periods where I just really, really didn't like her.