Fringe

6B

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2011 on FOX

• Thank you Olivia! She finally forgives Peter, and we can move on from there.

I have to admit I was terrified for this week's episode. The last few have been nothing but painful attacks on Peter's relationship with Fauxlivia and Olivia blaming him every time she gets a chance. But tonight she finally forgave him and she snuck him up to the bedroom to "forgive" him properly. Oh, and there was also a ghost plot, who turned out to be the woman's not dead "over-there" husband. So the team figured out a way to save them from ambering the place and proving, once again, our Olivia is smarter! However, Walter putting on the get busy music and making pancakes for the two in the beginning of the episode had to be my favorite Walter moment yet, he was very sneaky *cough* about it, and had all of us laughing at his antics. So all in all, a good start to fixing the Fringe team and proving that not even sleeping with her double can end a relationship. Now let's see if they can handle the kidnapping of Peter's sperm in next weeks episode!
SCI