Fringe

A New Day in the Old Town

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2009 on FOX

• Olivia returns from the alternate reality and Peter tries to get information about her visit. Walter makes some custard for his son's birthday, while Broyles deals with the threat of a government shutdown of the Fringe Division.

Olivia returns from the alternate reality and Peter tries to get information about her visit. Walter makes some custard for his son's birthday, while Broyles deals with the threat of a government shutdown of the Fringe Division. I thought this was a good return from the break. Olivia can't remember what happened in the alternate reality. Which will force us to wait a little longer. I loved the scene at the begining when Peter and Rachel have that very emotional scene when they think that Olivia is dead. I thought the case in this one is going to set up a very interesting mini-story arch. Charlie Francis is dead, which made me a little sad actully. I really liked his characters devolopmnt in season one and I was hoping to see more of his character in season two. I don't think the clone will last that long into season two, but long enough to make it interesting. Loved the typewriter back and forth between this world and the other world too.