A New Day in the Old Town

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 17, 2009 on FOX

• Fringe is back, back again...

There's a car crash. One of the drivers run away but the other car has nobody on the driver's seat. Walter and Bishop are called in, since it's Olivia's car out there.
    Walter opens the vehicle and starts touching stuff and all of a sudden, Olivia bursts through the windshield and flies into the street.. how cool is that?

We didn't get to see what happened to Olivia on the other side, since she has amnesia and stays in the hospital the whole episode.

I liked the new agent. She's intrigued by Fringe's division's jobs and I guess she's gonna be replacing Charlie as the new good guy.

Speaking of Charlie.. when I saw him shooting the nurse and then Peter and the new agent arriving at the scene.. I was sure Charlie was gone and the shapeshifter had taken his place.
    But come on.. when the shifter used the device to change his appeareance in the beginning of the episode.. first, he had to smash his face, then plug the device into him and the other person.. turn it on, and after like 20-30 seconds of pain and agony, he was done. But when he swapped with Charlie, not only he had to take him down after the shots and start the "shifting procedure", but he had to get his clothes, hide his body inside that laundry cart and put the nurse's body on the ground. Even if he had previously hidden her body in the same room, the whole shifting thing plus taking Charlie's clothes and hiding his body and getting the nurse's on the ground couldn't have possibly be done in that amount of time... But anyways, we'll have to see what the shifter wants.. the location of what and why..