Fringe

A Short Story About Love

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 23, 2012 on FOX

• A very interesting episode

Warning, spoilers in this post!

A very good episode! I am going to keep this really short, I loved the idea this episode had, it was very close to what the movie "Perfume" had going, except of course modernised and maybe not as elegant as they had it in that movie. But the best part for me was the main story arc branch with Peter. Now what I am really curious to know is who exactly did Peter release, because it seems to me he was locked away for a good reason. Could this observer be a problem for our loved characters in the future, or will he be the one to make things right. Only time will tell. The only thing that bothers me is why did he say that this Olivia is Peters, how is it that only Olivia can start to be the same one from Peters other world and no one else? They will need to explain this later, and I definitely hope they do, because I am just not content on them leaving it like this. Though I really wanted Peter and Olivia back together after they were finally so close last season, I really can't see how this version of that will work? Maybe it will we will just have to wait and see what they will do next!