Fringe

And Those We've Left Behind

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 11, 2011 on FOX

• This review is for this entire season... I love this show, i really do, but this new season, with the "elimination" of Peter from time it opened a lot of holes. It left the show looking like a swiss cheese, a lot of paradoxes were ignored.

For example, how could Bolivia switched with the real Olivia if they never went to their universe!! they only went there because of Peter... With no Peter, they had no reason to go there...

But wait, that lives us with another paradox, if Bolivia never went to there universe, then she never found the missing piece of the machine, therefor the machine was never started by Walternet!!

Another example is Walter. The only reason he checked out of the Hospital was because of Peter. Olivia had to drag Peter's ass so that Walter would Check out!!

With no Peter, no Walter!!!

I could go on and on with this paradoxes that were left out with no explanation. There is plenty more of those.

But, i guess i can ignore those holes for a little longer to see where the show will lead us...