Fringe

Back to Where You've Never Been

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 13, 2012 on FOX

• Way to much stuff

When I saw the high ratings I thought this was going to be the greatest episode of the season. Not quite, instead of answers to move on one path they develop more questions than answers and another twist a Olivia has to die. When they use to do twist they were always things we knew in the back of our heads but wouldn't believe it possible. Until the writers got us and we will scream I knew it, I knew it good episode. Now their twists are like something we never expect and don't have any since, first everything was happening because Peter needed to die, now that he's here things are changing and people are suddenly coming up with ideas that were never possible until Peter arrived that was explained on episode 6. Now that's turning out to be a red herring and Olivia needs to die, I'm tired of this you need to die to save all universes it's getting really old. I was looking for more creativity than this type of overused card, we have so many things going on in one episode and it's not finishing story lines. Instead they seem to just toss them aside and hope we don't notice it, this is becoming a big problem. I gave it good because it kept me entertain, even though I was mostly still confused. Do they want us to focus on this world because Peter claims to be from another universe, or should we dwell in this world because Peter is confuse.