A Fringe Community
FOX (ended 2013)

He deserves his own community but in a way I consider this community his;-)

Comments (14)
Submit
Maybe we should rename the community to "Fringe Fanatics"?. Do you think that would go to his head? @fringefanatic
Flag
We should call it Frifri - he loved when someone called him that
Flag
Oh not you don't----please don't channel crazy K---remember, FF is a friend...be nice and the awesome guy you are...when you thought you were brain damaged it was just a temporary effect from interacting with The Moron (you know, that fictional 12 year old mentally challenged persona)...
;D
Flag
i have no memory of that
Flag
you know that phrase you tack on to the end of fortune cookies....add that to the end of your sentence;-)
Flag
The only phrase i ever get in fortune cookies is "You're awesome, well done"
Flag
I'm so nice (mr. awesome) and you are so mean (tough meat)....**sniff**sniff** and no I won't go to a doctor--they are quacks! LOL
Flag
@Vicky8675309 thats my name
Flag
MR. AWESOME
Flag
@Vicky8675309 i know you are, but what am i?
Flag
I am a young (relatively, lol) tender succulent piece of meat but object to being called a piece of meat;-) I just said that yours "sounded" like...not that you were!
Flag
@Vicky8675309
you're a tough piece of meat

i am not childish
Flag
"well done"?
sounds like a tough piece of meat...LOL!!
Flag
do it!! He's super sweet and is not egoistical at all (he just jokes around but is actually very thoughtful).
PLEASE rename it Fringe Fanatics~~it would be an awesome tribute to one your best and most popular commenters (and he is nice to everyone and doesn't get into squabbles...usually...lol).
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:30 pm
    Judge Judy
    NEW
    CBS
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm