Fringe

Dream Logic

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 15, 2009 on FOX

• What isn't a drug these days?!

I would love to see the EEG's, CT Brain Scans and MRI's from the creators and writers of this series! I mean, HOW does anyone come up with these ideas, and then make them so...possible? I'm still struggling with how they all relate, but I'm sure it'll be in fine style when all is revealed!

I just love "Walter" more and more each episode. I still think John Noble gives one of the best performances on TV today, and its a shame that good performance doesn't equal popularity contest, doesn't equal Emmy...but I digress... Walter to the rescue again though I'm not certain Good Clinical Practice guidelines were followed in his...um...research. And what's to happen when Peter remembers his dreams?

Olivia has really scored with her unconventional therapist. I know a bowling alley is where I'd go if I were in need of a therapist! I wonder what his real connection to all of this is?

Kudos the the viewers who are putting the puzzle that is this season together! I am still trying to complete the borders of the puzzle. On the other hand, I don't give up easily either...