Fringe

Everything In Its Right Place

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2012 on FOX

• YAY!!! Gene needed more attention!!

It's about time they took Gene out to be in her "natural" habitat. Also it was great to see an episode that wasn't dealing with the "alternate timeline" B.S. I don't like how Olivia seems to be going senile. To see Jared Harris on Fringe and then on Mad Men is a trip!! To quote Sterling... "I hate the way you say percent". Alt. Lincoln took a HUGE blast to the chest and still managed to say 'aw, heck this is nothing" and then died. Hrmn. Main characters loosing mental facilities and dying... I swear if i had the money i would keep Fringe on forever. The Simpsons has been on for what... 20+ years?? Why not Fringe?? JJ Abrams, if you see this post, know that I am one of MANY who NEED Fringe.... there has to be some SiFi for us. But what do I know, I am just a fan. Anna Torv, I think you are the best--and I too "wear the blacks and grays" heh. My dad is a @#$&^ too. John Noble... ever hear of DMT?? Blair Brown--er, Mean-a... I bet you make a mean apple pie. Jasika Nicole, you rock out; period. Joshua Jackson... you should have that machine put in front of your house. Lance Reddick... I wanna hear you play the piano again. Seth Gable, i see ya looking at 'red". WhoOp!!

Yes i have been drinking. But i spit the truth. I will be sad if there is no season 5. Agree w/ my post if you agree with that statement.