Fringe

Everything In Its Right Place

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Apr 06, 2012 on FOX

• I'm sorry everyone.

Sorry guys and gals, I didn't like this episode as much as most of you. It wasn't bad though. I know I'm going to get a lot of slack for it, however it is just my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

I am really getting annoyed with the way the writers are making Lincoln look towards Olivia. Meaning we (the audience) are getting the impression that Lincoln is in love with Olivia. I am sick of something always potentially getting in the way of Peter and Olivia.

Is Lincoln going to take the other Lincoln's spot now, because he died? Is he going to try and be with that Olivia now? Red is very vulnerable now and is sad, so I think Lincoln is going to take advantage of the fact that she's vulnerable and misses Lincoln, so he can get in there and try to be with her.

This episode seemed to focus so much on Lincoln, that it didn't really get to spend time on the important things. Yes, we did get to Nina and her base get infiltrated and we do have a shapeshifter on "our side", however I think there could have been a lot more.

Does anyone else get a tiny little feeling that Lincoln is going to turn bad if he doesn't end up with Olivia?

Saying all that I love Fringe and I still think this episode was Good, just not Great or Superb. Therefore I rate this 7.5 out of 10, the higher of the "Good" ratings.

Please don't hate me for this.